Delightful Farmhouse Decor!
Made here in the USA from recycled 24-gauge steel. Each piece is:
– Cut to size and coated in a white base paint.
– Drilled in all four corners with holes for easy mounting.
– Powder coated and baked with a special layer that will accept the ink.
– Artwork is printed on a special transfer paper, which is then heat pressed onto the prepped steel to bake the design onto the surface of the sign.
What you get is a delightful piece of art to adorn your wall! There are many options for how to hang your new sign. We’ve provided just a few ideas below:
– Screw the piece directly on to walls, wood and other surfaces. Tip: Use double-sided tape to help with placement before setting screws. (Screws & tape not included).
– Use standoff screws, which puts a spacer between the wall and the art for a more refined look (screws not included).
– For a more rustic look, find some reclaimed wood and cut it to size (about 1” larger on all four sides). Stain it to coordinate with your colors and then screw the sign onto the board.
– Attach an arrangement of signs and other items to a stained shipping pallet and hang that on your wall.
– Glue magnets to the back and easily attach the sign to anything metal (magnets not included).
It’s fine to hang your sign outdoors, but avoid direct sunlight to keep the colors true for years to come.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
6×16 inches. Bring the wholesomeness of farm life into your home or cabin with our rustic signs.
A great gift idea for farmers, people who grew up on a farm or dream of living the farm life.
Avoid hanging in direct sunlight to ensure the colors stay true for years to come.
Our metal signs are made of sturdy 24-gauge steel, not flimsy tin, and have 4 holes for hanging.
Proudly made right here in the USA by a family-owned and operated manufacturer.