Paper Prints / Unframed — 8″x10″ — Set of 3 Blue Flower Prints
From a series of 40 French country cottage illustrations for home, administrative center or nursery (Sold personally or in sets)
- Set of Three — “Redoute Blue Flowers” fine art reproduction prints of 19th century paintings by botany artist Pierre Redoute.
- Bright blue blossoms; white background.
- Morning Glories (Ipomoea Quamodit)
- Campanula Bellflower (Campanula Bell)
- Blue Iris (Iris Pale)
- Paper: Ultra premium matte paper (51 lb) with archival ink
- Frames not included
- Size: 8×10 inch
Pierre Joseph Redoute (1759-1840) was once best referred to as the preferred 19th century royal court artist to Queen Marie Antoinette and Empress Josephine Bonaparte. He published collections of exotic plant books, every beautifully illustrated with gorgeous engraved plates. Later in life, he gave wildflower drawing lessons on the Paris Museum of Natural History right through the spring and summer to Parisian students. His colorful, classic, detailed pictures are hanging in most museums world wide. His precise, scientific floral artwork makes a charming and traditional gender neutral gift idea for garden lovers alike.
Cloud Nine Prints / Handmade at Amazon for Artisans: Printed by hand in my Cape Cod studio. ● Paper prints arrive securely placed between cardboard, safe in a poly-sleeve & enclosed in a cardboard envelope prior to additional Amazon Prime packaging.