Our Farmhouse mirrors were inspired by my first home; the windows were framed out in a simple beautiful farmhouse style which I incorporated into the frame design of this mirror. Like most first time home owners our first house was a bit of fixer upper that had hidden charm. My wife and I spent many evenings refinishing each frame to bring new life to an old home so this design really holds a lot of memories for me. This design can be incorporated in a variety of decor styles; it’s a simple yet tasteful addition.
Our Farmhouse frames are made from Radita Pine boards the highest grade available in the market with unsurpassed finish quality. Radita Pine is an ECO- Friendly Product sourced from commercially grown tree farms. These forests are FSC certified, meaning they are managed on a completely renewable basis.
- Available in 20 Colors / Main Image Shown in: Driftwood
- Each frame is made to order, handmade in Warrington, PA
- Hand cut quality USA sourced 1/4 inch clear mirror glass
- Available in 5 sizes: 22Wide” x 24High”, 24Wide” x 30High”, 36″Wide x 30High”, 42Wide” x 30”High” or 60”Wide x 30”High
- Heavy duty saw tooth are attached to framed mirror sizes 22”x24”, 24″x30″, 30″x36″ and 30″x42″ / Z-Bar Hanging system are attached for 60″ x 30″ size
- Not sure on color we do samples, message us for details
- **Each frame will look slightly different in color and character, as each piece of wood is unique.
Shipping: We use specialized package material including thermoformed corners, premium quality burst resistant bubble padding and customized boxes to help us ship all over the world. We are proud to have well less than .05% shipping damage. If that rare event does occur and your mirror is damaged we will replace or fully refund your purchase