If there’s a sink that can inspire nostalgia & evoke folklore then this is it. You’ll be able to tell stories around it. Or about it. Make a classic (and bold) commentary with this timeless work of art that embodies Italian finesse at its best.
Made by a firing technique that only a handful of companies have mastered, these sinks are solid & durable. The white glossy surface is stain, abrasion & chip resistant. The sink is also designed to resist thermal shocks – drain boiling water or ice without a problem. There is also no chance of condensate drops damaging your cabinets.
Sink is extra deep to help stack dishes. A grid protector & drain strainer are included with the sink.
Prior to purchase please note the following:
– Sink is heavy & requires expert installation.
– Since these sinks are handcrafted, no two sinks are the same & minor dimension variations are to be expected. Countertop cutout & cabinet adjustments will have to factor this. For a similar reason, cutout templates don’t seem to be provided.
– Sink drain is 3.5″ & compatible with a waste disposer – please purchase a waste disposer adapter that has a deep flange (2.75″).
– Sink isn’t completely rectangular as walls are angled.
– Sink is over 10″ deep (plumbing lines will be lower).
Sink size: 24″L x 18 1/8″D x 10″H
Bowl size: 21 1/4″L x 15 3/8″D x 8 1/2″H
Minimum cabinet: 24
Warranty: 1 year
MADE IN ITALY: Crafted to perfection in one of the vital oldest fireclay facilities on the planet
CLASSIC REVERSIBLE DESIGN: This timeless masterpiece installs as plain OR fluted apron
SUPERIOR DURABILITY: Fired at 1600 degrees Celsius for chip & abrasion resistant surface
ISTA6 PACKAGING: Highest level of packaging so you get a perfect sink at your doorstep
STRAINER & GRID INCLUDED: Comes with stainless bottom grid & strainer – all made in Italy