Mission Style Coat Rack
-Decorate your home with our Natural Wood Coat Rack!
-Handcrafted in the USA
-Each rack has sturdy wrought iron hooks and a shelf
-Mission Style slats add an eye-pleasing design
Choose Your Mission Rack Size:
-3 Hooks, 32.5”L x 9”H x 7”D
-4 Hooks, 42”L x 9”H x 7”D
-5 Hooks, 51.5”L x 9”H x 7”D
*As solid wood breathes, it expands and contracts with normal temperature and humidity changes. These fluctuations will not affect the integrity or allure of your furniture. For your wood’s protection, strive to keep your home’s relative humidity around 35%; and keep it away from a heat source.
1. Measure your area to find the best place to hang your coat hooks.
2. If you will be screwing into a stud (recommended), find your studs with a stud finder. If you cannot nail directly into a stud, you must use a heavy-duty wall anchor.
3. Place where you’d like it installed & make sure it is level.
4. With a pencil, mark the spots where you will be drilling a hole or installing a wall anchor.
5. If using a wall anchor, install the bolt per the manufacturer’s instructions.
6. If mounting directly into studs, drill holes into the stud where you marked with a pencil.
7. Line the towel rack up with your drilled holes.
8. Nail your nails directly into the front and through your pre-drilled holes.
9. Make sure it is level and enjoy!
The Wall Mounted Mission Coat Rack is selling quickly. Purchase yours today!
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
HANDMADE MISSION COAT RACK WITH SHELF: Our Rustic Mission Wall Racks are handcrafted with care to ensure the highest quality. This Oak shelf is created with 4 sturdy, black wrought iron hooks. The floating shelf measures 42” L x 9” H x 7” D and is coated in a Michaels Stain.
MADE WITH DURABLE OAK WOOD: This Farmhouse Mission Shelf is constructed with genuine Oak Wood. Oak wood is known for being one of the most popular hardwoods used for wooden furniture. This hard, strong, dependable rack is coated with stain to aid in resisting knocks, scratches, dents, and other abuse from wear and tear.
ORGANIZE YOUR HOME: Declutter and save space in a small area with this country-style mounted rack! Mount it in your front entryway for a convenient place for your scarves, keys, and jackets. It can be used in your pantry as storage space for your oven mitts and kitchen towels. Or hang the shelf in your bathroom for your washcloths and toiletries!
NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: You will receive this antiqued coat rack pre-assembled and ready for installation! Installation is simple and only requires a couple of tools. After locating your wall stud, nail two nails directly into the stud from the front of the rack. If you don’t want your nails to show, place them directly under the shelf to hide them. If you cannot nail directly into a stud, you must use a heavy-duty wall anchor. Nails for mounting and wooden plugs are included with your purchase.
HIGH-QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: We visited farms throughout Ohio’s Amish country, building relationships with the finest woodworkers. Our goal is to create handcrafted American-made furniture that will be valued, cherished and handed down from generation to generation.