Riverside uses furniture construction techniques and choose materials to offer quality, durability, and value in our products and allows us to meet the big variety of design and budget requirements of our customers. The construction of our core product line consists of a combination of cabinetmaker hardwood solids and hand-selected veneers applied over medium density fiberboard (MDF) and particle board. MDF and particle board are utilized in quality furniture for surfaces that require stability against the varying environmental conditions in up to date homes. The usage of these materials allows Riverside to design heirloom quality furnishings that don’t seem to be only beautiful, but will increase in value over time.
- Finish: Chalk
- Material: Poplar solid and Birch veneer
- Style: Cottage
- Left doors enclose two adjustable shelves
- Right doors enclose two adjustable shelves and vertical storage with a removable center partition
- Tip restraining hardware
- We say sorry that this item is currently not to be had to ship to the State of California.
- Overall Product Dimension: 30″ H x 65.5″ W x 19.75″ D
- Overall Product Weight: 177 lbs
Material: Poplar solid and Birch veneer
Left doors enclose two adjustable shelves
Right doors enclose two adjustable shelves and vertical storage with a removable center partition
*This page may contain affiliate links.